Thursday, June 20, 2013

I AM BACK!!!

-SOUNDTRACK FOR THIS EPISODE : Vahaya - Dissolution -

                          Well hello fellow readers!!! ( or not...so no hello to you)...Well, it’s been years since I’ve updated my blog... I am a lazy ass male...So it’s hard to find time ( Yeah right) to manage my stupid awful blog... With games, games, games and games, yeah, I have no time to do that anymore...BUT I DID!!! I know this does not make any fuckin sense,but I think I might try and update this blog as often as I can...LLOLOLOLOL~

                          My last post was... Lemme check that piece of junk *searches the web for my old blog*.. OH!!! My last fuckin post was 2 years ago... Damn... That was when I had just started studying in MMU... The university’s ok, but erghhh, the cost of living here is quite high... Fuckin high for a student, I suppose...

                         This past 2 years, a lot of things happened... Both my Sister and my Brother got married... I was happy for the both of them... OH!!! I’VE GOT 2 NEW NEPHEWS!!! THEY ARE SO RIDICULOUSLY CUTE, I COULD SQUISH THEIR WOOBY-TUBBY FACE ALL DAY!!! ( but then they’d scream and cry and I’ll panic like a fuckin idiot)

                         Herm... What else can I tell...I dont really know actually... Other than the fact that at the moment, my fuckin wrist hurts (Right hand)... No, not from fapping, it’s from football... Well, it’s ok I guess... I’m used to getting injured anyway...

                         Oh, I also play online video games now... Started playing Blacklight : Retribution last September I think... And I got hooked on the game instantly... Now now, I am not going to fucking talk about the game... You guys should check that out yourself... It’s an FPS, btw... You dont know what that is??? BOO-HOOO!!! There’s this shit called “search Engine”... Go and use it...

                         Herm, I dont really know what to write, actually... I’ll continue my blabbering about my life when I do have the time and idea to do so... Well, it’s not my blog, anyways... Maybe, I’ll try and re-live my old fucked up blog... Well, no promises fellas!!!

P/S : I'VE FOUND THE REAL USERNAME TO ACCESS THIS FUCKIN BLOG AFTER COUNTLESS AMOUNT OF TRYING (both username and password)... HOORAY!!!

#3

1 comment:

Annyss said...

So Myr Synth's Words of Wisdom eh..