Monday, July 13, 2009

Rec...

-SOUNDTRACK FOR THIS EPISODE : Sodom - Remember the Fallen -


This is not going to be a long post~

 

Yeah~

 

Ngehehehe~

 

Anyway, I just wanted to share some things I have been doing this week~

 

Hahaha~

 

It was a chaotic (for me at least) week~

 

Me and my bro, Ateh went for bowling…A FUCKIN LOT!!!

 

HAHAHA!!!

Yesterday, we went for bowling (again)…

 

And guess what???

 

I SCORED 202!!!

 

It has been a long time since I last scored 200 and above~

 

A fuckin long time, fellas~

 

Same goes to my bro, Ateh who scored 216~!!!

 

Hahaha~

 

2 days ago, me, Ateh and my eldest bro, Izam went for jamming…

 

It wasn’t just a normal jamming session…

 

WE DID A RECORDING SESSION!!!

 

Hahaha~

 

We jammed 5 songs(cuz we have to pay a fuckin lot for 1 hour session…30 mins recording, 30 mins erm, I don’t know…Something to do with aligning the music by the soundman…Credit goes to Tap Music…)…~

 

This is the list of songs we jammed/recorded :

1.Angin (Dewa)

2.Ashes to Ashes (Faith No More)

3.Attitude (Sepultura)

4.Remember The Fallen (Sodom)

5.Magic Dragon (Sodom)

I gave our band the name All Joint Suicide…The shorter form for this name is AJS which originally stand for “Anak Ja’afar Siddik”…But hey, I can’t put my Father’s name as the band’s name!!!We played trash-fuckin-metal for God’s sake!!!

 

The lineup for this band:

Ateh - Guitarist (a fuckin good one, I tell you)

Izam - Drummer (He introduced me to Sodom…Thanx bro!!!)

Afiq – Vocals (Ngahahaha!!! I suck, I know~)

 

I fucked up during the recording… I fucked up my throat earlier thanks to Dunhill... AND, because I forgot to bring mineral water... So, my voice sounded like a constipated man trying to force the shit out of his anus… Huuu~

 

I have the mp3 in my hp… I’ll keep it to myself~

 

Today, I’ll be going back to KYUEM, sadly~

 

HUUU~!!!

 

NAK CUTI LAGI LAAA!!!

 

I’ll miss my family a lot~

 

Huuu~

 

#3

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

uJaY said...

link blog aq

google91.blogspot.com

Annyss said...

ling ble nk update lg..uuuuhuu..