Thursday, October 7, 2010

Just...Herm...

-SOUNDTRACK FOR THIS EPISODE : The Rain - Dengar Bisikku-

It's been more than 1 year since I've last updated my blog...

I dunno why, I felt my passion for this blog has decreased...

But then, HERE I AM!!! Updating this stupid blog...

I dunno what should I write...

I've finished my 2 years studying period doing A-Levels in KYUEM...

Well, my results sucks...So, I'll be continuing my studies locally...

UIAM (Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia, or IIUM) would be my choice...

I wanted to apply for UM but I dunno when the intake is...

So, I'll just stick to UIAM...

A lot of things happened after my A-Levels, apart from me not flying to UK that is...

My Sister ( Ameelia)'s lover came "merisik" on the 2nd day of Syawal... It was a simple ceremony... I'm not gonna talk much bout it, it makes me sick... Not the ceremony, but the people that attended the ceremony... FUCK MY AUNTS!!!

Well... Enough with this shit...
_______________________________________________
Right now, things aren't looking too good for me and my Angel...

She's frustrated with me not replying her messages...

Well, I'm the one to be blame...Seriously... I was too busy playing games or doing something that is not important...

In other words, I'm wasting my fucking time doing shits...

I should spend more time being with her...Electronically that is... It's hard for us to even meet once a month... Believe it or not, we went out for only 15 times in this past 31 months we're dating... 4 days ago (3rd of October) marks our 31 months of we being together... And we only went out for 15 times!!! Yeah,we're THAT good~

Now, she's going to take some time to cool off... She started to use my name and her name when texting, and it kinda makes me sad... Because I know there's nothing that I can do about it... I have to give her some time to relax... Her finals are approaching... She told me that she's stressed, and doesn't want me to add up to her stress... I should've replied her message faster, not taking 10 to 30 minutes doing something that can be done in less that 30 seconds...

Right now, I'm so fucking tensed... It's only been 2 days since she started texting me like I'm just a friend... I am her friend, but this is different...I felt myself stranded on a fucking island, with her sailing away from me on a nice white coloured ship... To sum things up, I'M A FUCKING MESS!!! She's beginning to treat me like a normal friend, a guy with no special relations to her... And that makes me feel like an ASSHOLE!!!

I really hope that this won't be the beginning of the end of our beautiful relationship... I'm sorry Angel... I'll try to be a better lover... Herm...

#3

No comments: