Thursday, November 27, 2008

Cartoon anyone???

-SOUNDTRACK FOR THIS EPISODE : Asesino - Regresando Odio-

Hello again fellas~!!!

Hahaha~

I don't think i need to explain any further regarding my title up there~

Ngeee~!!!

IT'S ABOUT CARTOON,MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

NGAHAHAHA~!!!

Well,ehem3~

To be specific~

IT'S ABOUT THE FUCKIN SOUTHPARK CARTOON!!!

SOUTHPARK!!!

SOUTHPARK!!!

SOUTHPARK!!!




Well,enough of this pointless screaming~

A bit intro bout this fuckin cartoon...Southpark is mainly about 4 friends who lived in Southpark...Kenny,Stan,Kyle and Eric Cartman are the main characters~

What the fuck is that?!

What the fuck did i wrote just now?!

Shit!!!

Well,I'm not gonna delete that fuckin piece of shit~

It's a beautiful piece of shit,I tell you~

Anyway,this cartoon is seriously not suitable for kids...

And I fuckin mean it!!!

I don't want My Lil' Fairy(my niece,of course) to start using the "fuck" word or any other types of "beautiful" words before she finishes her primary school,at least~

But still,I fuckin love the show!!!

I watched it online (www.southparkstudios.com),of course~

Ngehehehe~

But some episodes might be very disturbing~

But overall,Southpark is FUCKIN GREAT!!!

And the commercial,it's fuckin hillarious!!!

FUCK,I LOVE SOUTHPARK!!!

HAHAHA~!!!

But seriously,no kids,please~

Well,I think that's all,fellas~

Later~

#3

No comments: