Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Sore Eyes...

-SOUNDTRACK FOR THIS BLOG : Slipknot - Eyeless -

Wargh~!!!

I need to sleep~

Ergh~

Yesterday,I woke up at 5~

Damn~

I always woke up late~

And usually,I'll miss lunch~

Hahaha~

I don't really give a fuck bout that~

I LOVE SLEEPING~!!!

Anyway,today,I watched Southpark!!!Again!!!

Ngehehehe~

I'd finished watching season 12 and now watching season 11~

Heee~

Weird,aye???

Again,I don't give a fuck~

Ngeee~

Oh,I bought a new pack of Dunhill cigarettes!!!

Hooray motherfuckers!!!

Ergh,do i really need a fuckin haircut???

My Atak(sister..Me and my bro can't pronounce the word Akak and always ended up with Atak) always scold me~

Well,not scold actually...

Just,erm,how do we say it,lemaih(Utagha slang rules!!!) with my long hair...

My Gal said the same thing~

She even threatened to cut my hair when we meet again on a date~

Wargh~!!!

It took me almost #3 fuckin months to keep my fuckin hair this fuckin long!!!

Huuu~

But I will cut it...

Sooner or later~

But not now~

Ngeee~

Later fellas~!!!

#3

No comments: