Friday, November 28, 2008

Holiday???

-SOUNDTRACK FOR THIS EPISODE : Dimmu Borgir - The Sacrilegious Scorn-

Good Day,fellas~

Ngeee~

A fuckin weird way to start my fuckin blog~

Damn~

FUCK,I SUCK AT SNOOKER!!!

Wargh~!!!

Anyway,today wasn't so great.I had to woke up fuckin early for Jumaat prayer...I was quite mad at myself...I don't fuckin know why...And I almost fell asleep during the khutbah...Shit~

Maybe I didn't have enough sleep~

Yeah,that must be it~

Anyway,I had lunch with my whole family (excluding Ateh and Abang)...We had lunch at My Big Bro's crib...And I "gomoi" + "buli" My Lil' Fairy~!!!

Ngeee~

It was great...The food was FUCKIN AWESOME!!!Ikan siakap masak stim tuh siot!!!Mna mau dpt kt kolej!!!HOME-MADE FOOD RULES THIS FUCKIN EARTH!!!

Argh,I love eating...And cooking~

Yeah,hard to believe but I had been cooking every single night...erm,morning since I came back from college for semester break~

Well,nasik goreng "my style" and lots of potato chips and chicken balls~

Fuck it,I should control my fuckin diet!!!

But still,I can't fuckin stop eating!!!

Wargh!!!

I'm still plannning to visit my friends in Ipoh in 2 weeks time,perhaps~

Can't really promise anything but I'll try~

It's been a fuckin long time since I last met them~

Hey,don't mind the spaces between every sentences,I'm used to doing it~

Ngehehehe~

As for onight,I "discovered" some small sausages (I think it's called cocktails) "hidden" in an ice-cream tupperware(I know it's a fuckin company but I still wanna use that fuckin word)...

Ngehehehe~!!!

YOU CAN RUN,BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE YOU FUCKIN COCKTAILS!!!

It's like in the movie Scary Movie where Shawn(or Marlon) Wayans screamed,"Run bitch,run!!!"

Oh,I love that fuckin part~

It was so fuckin hillarious!!!

Ngahahaha~

Hey,I need some suggestions regarding good metal songs...Anyone with some good ideas please inform me...I need to hear new good metal songs~

Ngeee~

Ok,I think that's it fellas~

Gotta go now~

Heee~

Later then~

#3

No comments: