Saturday, November 29, 2008

Sat Ur Day...

-SOUNDTRACK FOR THIS EPISODE : Machine Head - Imperium-

It's been a week now~

A week of holiday~

A week of boredom~

A week of nothing else to do,to see,to hear,to experience~

Just sitting on the fuckin couch and watch tv,wondering what the fuck's going on out there~

Yes,my holiday are fuckin dull~

I have nothing else to do~

Abso-fuckin-lutely nothing to so~

Other than wating for 12.03 A.M to arrive and watch Southpark on the net~

Yes,it is boring...

Fuckin boring~

Perhaps tomorrow I'll go to a mall just to waste my time and do a survey on football boots~

I'm fuckin sure I need a new pair,I'd fucked my previous pair up~

Fuck I love that boot!!!

Huuu~

I think I should really stop writing blog every single day,I have no fuckin ideas on what to fuckin write right now!!!

I need to do something else~

Perhaps I'll go for a jog...Or do some shitty workout~

I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!!!

ARGH~!!!

I think that's all fellas~

Later then~

#3

1 comment:

a P p L e said...

huh
skrg ni
tgl a week je nk hbs holiday
mls btl